Small business payment processing that works for you.
Whether you sell clothing, home décor, stationery or something else entirely, our small business payment processing solutions enhance the customer experience and simplify operations.
A small business merchant account, tailored to fit your needs.
Virginia Merchant Services understands the unique needs of small business. And, with tens-of-thousands of smaller merchants calling Virginia Merchant Service home, we certainly understand small business payments processing. That’s why we can offer you just the right payments processing solution to help grow your small business.
The one-stop shop for all your small business merchant account needs.
Our solutions enhance the customer experience, simplify operations, and help grow your small business in the following ways:
- Streamline back-office operations. Speed through everyday tasks like employee scheduling and inventory management with smart tools that save you time and hassle.
- Conduct business on the go. Manage your business from wherever life takes you, and conduct sales offsite with data analysis tools and mobile payment solutions.
- Give customers plenty of options. Decrease wait times and offer customers plenty of buying choices with features like mobile payment acceptance and eCommerce solutions.
- Increase customer loyalty. Attract new customers and keep them coming back with customer data capture, stored value features, and flexible gifting options.
- Streamline your payments activity. You’ll never have to tally credit card receipts separately from your cash drawer again with fast, reliable, and secure payment processing built right in.
We know what your business needs to grow and thrive.
Purchasing terminals or a POS credit card processing system is an important investment for your small business, so we help you choose one that will deliver the most value and grow with your business. We take the time to get to know your needs and your business. And then, once we understand, we’ll connect you on the right system to get you going
Your partner through the EMV transition.
Perhaps your small business has already fully transitioned to EMV chip card acceptance—that’s great! Or, perhaps, you are still a bit lost on what EMV and chip cards really mean for your business and payment processing. That’s where Virginia Merchant Services can step in to help. We are experienced in helping small businesses just like yours understand what the change means for your liability and business operations, help you implement EMV-ready terminals, and more.
Consider how your customers would like to pay.
When you’re deciding between a traditional terminal that accepts credit and debit cards, or the latest in POS technology that allows your customers to pay with their smartphones, think about how your current customers—as well as valuable future customers—would like to pay for goods and services from your small business.
The popularity of mobile payments will continue to grow in the foreseeable future, with experts projecting that in-person payments made with a smartphone will see the biggest growth (Source: Forrester Research; PaymentsCardsandMobile.com). Choosing small business payment processing that activates acceptance of mobile payments may be a great way to attract new, young customers, as well as keep your current customers loyal.
Built-in payments processing simplifies your business.
When you choose Virginia Merchant Services to handle your small business merchant account, you won’t have any surprises or extra software to buy. We’re easy to integrate with and our fast-acting payment processing is already built into today’s most popular POS systems for small businesses. From the start of processing with us, your business will enjoy super fast transactions, quick funding to your deposit account of choice, and detailed, on-demand transaction reporting.
When you choose Virginia Merchant Services for your small business payment processing, you’ll also enjoy:
- Reliable and secure processing of debit and credit cards
- Streamlined payments that you and your staff can accept from various locations
- Gift cards and other stored value cards to boost sales and drive loyalty
- Comprehensive 24/7 phone and email support—even on major holidays
- Valuable troubleshooting and actionable alerts to help you quickly resolve payment issues
- Backup processing protection in case a network unexpectedly goes down